The largest airlines choose to attend the Global Connected Aircraft Summit. PLUS, for the first time ever, airline employees PAY NO FEE TO ATTEND!
Join over 300 aerospace executives at the Global Connected Aircraft Summit (GCAS) to hear the latest updates on inflight connectivity and how airlines can maximize their customers’ inflight experience.
Each year the GCAS expands to connect business, technology, and industry perspectives – beyond just in-flight entertainment – to include operations, communications and technologies that impact aircrafts.
This is a must-attend event for all airline executives! Here’s why…
- The Global Connected Aircraft Summit covers all aspects of connectivity from the passenger experience, EFBs, operations, cybersecurity, maintenance, and much more. It’s a one-stop shop for all aspects of connectivity.
- A reputation for gaining the most innovative and relative keynote speakers available. For example, in 2017, GCAS gained Netflix as a keynote speaker. The vision Netflix shared into their future plans changed many airline’s strategy. Other notable keynote speakers have included executives from world class companies such as Facebook, Google, and Cisco.
- For those interested in delving deeper into the passenger/customer experience, the Summit provides the most diverse set of speakers of any other industry event — companies as diverse as Royal Caribbean, Marriott Hotels, Hyatt Hotels and Visa speak about the customer experience. This is unique among Connected Aircraft events.
- Top airlines from all over the world attend and speak at the Global Connected Aircraft Summit including, but not limited to: Emirates, Saudia, Etihad, Gulf Air, United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Federal Express, Lufthansa, British Airways, Scandinavian Airlines, El Al, Norwegian Air, Finnair, LATAM, Nok Air, ANA (Japan) among others.
- Sponsor support from world class providers and technology companies such as SmartSky Networks, Gogo, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, Inmarsat, Panasonic Avionics, Intelsat, SES, HCL, ViaSat, Phasor, Cobham, Global Eagle, Airborne Wireless Network, iDirect, Xiplink.
- The program and content at the GCAS is a top priority and carefully crafted by a best-in-class advisory board comprised of top executives from the likes of IAG, Qatar Airways, United Airlines, Federal Express, Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Icelandair, and Google among others.