Should I Attend?
Thinking about Attending? You’ll get…
- Wide array of session topics.
- Networking opportunities throughout the program.
- Forward-thinking speakers.
The Global Connected Aircraft Summit will bring together companies from all across the industry to assess some of the early market lessons, potential demand, and best practices. In this three-day summit, Avionics and Via Satellite magazines are hosting panels on topics ranging from airline business models and cockpit improvements, to satellite bandwidth and alternative industry perspectives.
And with two powerful brands behind the scenes, you know that this summit will be filled with high-quality content, excellent speakers and panels, and colleagues from across the industries.
Who Should Attend:
- Airline executives, directors, technology managers, engineers, and analysts
- Government representatives from the FAA and surrounding agencies
- Program managers in charge of wifi, entertainment, and other customer experience products
- In-flight entertainment companies and connectivity component manufacturers
- Communications directors and experts
- IT directors and managers in satellite, aviation, and aerospace
- Telecommunications companies
- Aviation, software, and technical engineers
- Satellite operators and manufacturers
- Business development leaders