The use of internet protocol (IP)-based connectivity on, off and around airplanes, is one of the biggest technological trends evolving everyday across all segments of aviation. In recent years, operators, OEMs, airplane internet service providers and technology suppliers have established a new connected aircraft ecosystem. On the Connected Aircraft podcast, listeners will hear from industry influencers throughout all different segments of this new ecosystem.
Topics covered on the podcast will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Commercial airline connected aircraft investment trends
- Cabin in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) technology
- Commercial airline passenger experience
- Flight operations use of connectivity
- Predictive maintenance
- Data analytics
- Electronic flight bags
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Connected airports
- Satellite and air-to-ground networks
The editorial team behind the world’s leading connected aircraft event, the Global Connected Aircraft Summit, are the hosts of the Global Connected Aircraft Podcast. Have a topic or guest you’d like to see covered? Send us an email or reach out to us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!